Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Our first love story.

God made us met together, brought you from the north to the south .
God made us fall to each other. God stick our hearts together.


How if we quarrel? I will say sorry.
How if we can't be good again? I will chase you back. I will do anything i could so you wont break with me.
How if you love another? I'm sincere.

I chose him although just knowing him for a few months , i wanna stay closer with him,knowing more about him.
I want someone that i can go to, someone i can tell my secrets to. Someone who wont judge me for my mistakes i have made. I want someone who understands me, someone who hear not just  listen. I want someone to say good morning and good night to me , and pray to God that they have chance to say it all over again everyday. I want someone who wipes my tears away. I want someone to lean on. I want someone who needs me. I want someone who loves me.I want someone who cares me.

I love the way he treats me. I love the way he talks to me. I love the way he cares for me.

LOVE,TRUST,CARE ,TOLERATE. that's all we need in a relationship with your partner.

We will be happy, we will be strong. We will take this relationship seriously, we have open relationship to others,included family. No fear, just love. I trust we will be the perfect two <3

LOVE YOU,KELVIN LEE CHUN HUI  :)

2 comments:

KelvinLee said...

I LOVE YOU TOO!!!! x)

lonelyping.. said...

wow..
congtz..
my old blog has deleted..
this is my new one:DDDDD
http://ping-lonely.blogspot.com/

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos