Instagram

Instagram

Monday, April 6, 2009

i love village life~~

yesterday, i went back to my lovely hometown at Gersik, Johor.
we arrive there around 1 pm~


i love villages~ it is so... p e a c e f u l ..


every where are hanging Johor flags~ == dont look at the HELO public phone..

me and my sis were bored in the car, so we keep taking photos to each other..haha!!
cool!?!??!
wearing a cap ..acting a hip hop style~hehe >< style="font-weight: bold; color: rgb(255, 0, 0);font-size:130%;" >hot..
and i will be become a roasted duck!!!! ><

my sis was begging me ,wanted to tie my hair~ such a kid..is tying hair like a "Barbie" games??


i know me black + black~..almost all water in my body was become sweat!!really hot~!

**********************************************************

Later then,we went to my uncle's house.."yam cha" it means drink tea in cantonese~
this is my family house~ it is very historical house..
this is where my grandparents and family lives..but now, this house has given to my uncle and his family~


even have rears ducks.. >< *************************************************
behind the house, there was a small farm~


long beans~

brinjals~i just love village life!!


after having a shower at my uncle's house~..
i wonder where the blue sky went?
the sky become darker..looks like its gonna have a heavy rain..><

it rained till i went home around 10pm~ i love the rain...zzz


====================================================================
i never seen before my grandpa and grandma since i was born..
seeing that my frens have a good life with their grandparents..
having a hometown to go with~
i knew that some of you all was thinking that the old was annoying..
maybe sometimes you will feeling bored facing them..
please love them as u can before it is too late..
you have to be proud and happy having them..
although my grandparents have passed away for a long time..
where they have been??
they went into my heart ..
they will be there always..
and forever!!

LOVE YOU ALL

✖ рїиќу ✖



2 comments:

JJ said...

aiyoyoyo~nice village ^^~~~my grandparents have passed away for a long time....but i really miss them...juz becoz they always love me...when i still was a little kid,my grandparents have passed away ^^...but i agree wif u...they went into our hearts forever and forever!!!!!!!i like my dear grandparents ><~~~~muakxxxxx

Pinky Quek said...

^^ thx!

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos