Instagram

Instagram

Monday, September 14, 2009

Shop shop @ the mines

 Yesterday, went to The Mines shopping centre.
in the morning, we went to eat dimsum near my house. =D



 
Dim Sum


Jayne, my sister.
 
My mum xD

 My dad.. =]

Me!
 
The Mines Shopping Centre has repaint to grey. new look!

 
 i saw a high heels sandal ..it's design very nice~ =]
but i can sure it to you, you sure will fall if you wear it.
the heels are to high =.=





My mum and my sis with big bags on hands.^o^
me and my sis camwhore while my mum trying on some clothes in the fitting room..haha
exhibitions at the mines..
dancing show..
i saw this watch at..*forgotten*
guess how much it cost?
click the picture to enlarge it..
RM 4,195.00 !!!
how simple it is..
this one cost around RM1,000
oh my god! who's going to buy that watch?!
(>~<)
byebye~hehe



take care =]
♥  Ms.Pinky

No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos