Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

mahal kita :)


hey guys! I'm currently learning Ilokano from my mum.haha~
wonder what's Ilokano? it's the third most spoken language in Phillipines.
and this language is my hometown's language.
I should learn Tagalog ,the Philippines national language.
cause im flying to Philippines next year February :) 

I gonna learn some, so that i can know more what they're saying!! :(
my mum cant speak Tagalog well, so i cant learn any :(
All the best lee ping! gonna speak Ilokano at Philippines ~~ haha!

kumusta? it means how are you.
salamat? it means thank you.
ako?it means i.
mo? it means u.
masaya? it means happy.
bakit? it means why.
mahal kita? it means I LOVE YOU.

i know many much more ..it's hard to learn something new.
but i believe that practice makes perfect :D


You told me that everything are going to be okay, hope you're right :)
Thanks ~!!

No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos