Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, August 29, 2010

There's more to go .. =(





















































Trial's over. but something bigger is coming--- PMR! :(


How good if PMR is as easy as 1+1=2 :'(

hope so.. :')


Suddenly teacher said that there's art exam in trial. kinda important. Just try the best lar..haha


while i was revisioning seni (art), there's an annoying mosquito keep flying here and there.
and i managed to kill it! hahahahahahahaha!! *evil laughs*

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs212.ash2/47532_1355301166696_1356475987_30811498_823038_n.jpg

yucks! X/

"YUCKS" reminds me to a fews day before trial.
it's the durian season at Malaysia.
my dad bought some durians home.
My parents and my sis like it, but i don't!
i repeat! NO DURIANS FOR ME! not for it's smell, but for it's flesh that doesn't taste good for me =o=


my dad's hand for comparison..O.O



I had never ate for many hundred years! so i tried one .. and chose the smallest one..haha!

just only one, i cant bear it anymore. oh gosh!

i had my trial results, it's was just okay :(
it's worst than i expected.



No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos