Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Pop! :D

Well, something did pop out in this boring holiday :)
I'm not going school starting November. School had nothing to do after Pmr..
last month, October. School art teacher gave me a drawing / painting job at school.
this is the photo that yee mun captured for me, thanks!


first time drawing on this kind of ..material , colors and more! :S

Yee mun's drawing one painting much more bigger compared with mine, she's always pro :)

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs918.snc4/73192_448811266748_752076748_5437290_5591726_n.jpg
Told you she's pro :) 

back to previous topic! guess that "something " that pop out in this holiday?
well i get a job ! work work work!!
aiyaa~~~ at my aunt flower shop at Mahkota shoplots here :)
who cares about money or salary?? Just gonna have fun learning new things and experience :)
it's quite tired on the first day, everyday need to wake up early and aunt gonna fetch me there.
then start work work work ~~~
so...what to write?? lol
now my holiday is not boring but busy!! poor me :(
tell you a secret.. facebook and blogger and twitter and many many more are missing my presence !!
hahaa shhhhhh~~~ xD lamee :P
stop la , lee ping!! LOL

today ( my third day working ) as usual many customers.. walking here and there.
buy things, send cards, deliver flowers , arrange flowers , make flowers, change pots, learn to arrange
flowers!! many many :O

i enjoy working there :) i learn a lot and.. thats all for this post !

ps: thanks to my aunt for the foods , drinks , infomations and knowledge of course :)
pss : sorry to my LOVELY friend, Eugene for not replying your message, hope you understand X) working + busying whole day!!!! xD


No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos