Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, December 25, 2010

I close my eyes and pray..

I close my eyes and i can see a better day.
i close my eyes and pray,pray..                                                        
Justin Bieber [ Pray ] 

The day finally came, seriously i'm not really nervous at the previous night before results day.
i woke at 8am and went school around 10am. i heard my classmate said that, 11.30 only can get results coz they need to separate it to classes. it aint bored there, we chat chat as our friends all arrived.


 The school foyer even crowded, some in school shirt and mostly in casual wear.
then saw all form teachers came down from bilik muzik .
everyone getting nervous and whoa!!!!
 omg! god help!!!
then we line up at our class row.
 I'm the third who taking result, yk's dad took her result and she got straight A.
then yee yin ,got 5A.
God bless, teacher find my name ,find and find again.
i wonder where's my result slip?
oh, there's it! take a look of it, start counting ..6A!
not bad d la.,satisfied. at least i tried my best.

called my mum, her voice making me cry :'(
and ckk and tyy cried too.ckk got 7. dun cry la, u two very good d!
didnt score A for Malay and Mandarin.
many students cant score for bm , but also many of them get straight As.
i expect my malay will get an A , but i'm wrong.
http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs1362.snc4/163482_1485718587050_1356475987_31069884_8081575_n.jpg

Malay classmates.

when meet friends, then ask for their results, so far so good all them :)
congrats to all! did great work~
our tuition center teachers came to school, waiting our result.
chat with them a while then went back.

what a meaningful day :')

ps: i got 187 msg in my phone inbox, all was friends result! :D

No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos