Instagram

Instagram

Monday, January 31, 2011

Imma gonna flyy! via iPhone.

Sprend my wings and fly away :)
Missing westlife old songs, their songs are all great.
Remembered my last trip to hometown at philippines,
There was some kind like a machine with microphones and a remote control.
Had to choose CDs and pick songs then sing through the mic with lyrics of course. Just like karaokes. Until it ends , it will pop up a scoreboard,whether u sing goodly haha.

That time u was at the age of 5? I tried to sing the song "MY LOVE" by Westlife. I got 99 over 100! I can split out every sinle word of the lyrics, impressive. Then was my sis turn, the same song and she got 100,full marks. Now thinking back, is the machine accurate? Lols.im not jealous on my sis duh, just thought that we are only a young kid, and we score was a big idol?hahaha xD i miss that machine.

Mum asked uncle once on webcam, whether the machine still exist but he didnt nodded.the machine is dead? ;( i think so. Im already 16 it means that had pass 11 years?not dying also cacat d lar haha. Uncle also have a snooker table,we used to play with my cousins :)

It sure had big difference compare with last few years, im excited for it! :)

I'm flying back there sooooooooon! :D

Love,Pinky.

No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos