Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, June 12, 2011

COLORFUL.

 Love is colorful :)

It's Sunday , the last day of mid term break. Start schooling tomorrow, back to normal. 
Wake up early morning , school uniforms on , breakfast , go to school at 7am.

Seriously, I MISS SCHOOL! hahaha. I'm still missing everyone and everything in school,although some of them i could meet them very often! My table and chair are probably full of 2weeks DUST duh D: 
Do you feel nervous? the mid term test results. bwahaha, i am !

 Never say GOODBYE? *_* 
since when Justin BIEBBER had sang that song? haha
 My tuition centre had a great session in english class this holiday- Holiday's song. LOL

song lyrics :/


ps: My holiday is fun :) !
pss: The world needs love. Love can be in good way and in bad way.

No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos