Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Woohoo!

Woohoo! feeling happy? not really cause exam is coming soon! ya, not examination is just second test for this second semester. Going like cheh ,test only what,as easy as abc? uh..no. Still a test right, pull down your nose man haha. No worries alright? we can do it well. Good luck to all friends,pmr trials candidates and readers who will have a driving test or whatever thingy ,lol. Oh hey! reminds me to a song " Bob the builder ,yes we can!" This is not childish okay? it's memories ! :) And err.. i will have my next update after this coming test , well dont expect i will update right after test over,maybe few days after that. I'm not supposing to blog in front of the laptop right now, but still giving a short update on my blog, clean the spider webs on my blog page. hee! Oh ya, i cut my hair hmm last week, clearly seen it had been shorter and nicer lol hahaha (usually the "boss" / leader of the saloon is more professional to cut your hair,seriously) Gotta go right now,chao! <3

Have a listen :) He is we- Happily ever after




No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos