Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Officially seventeen.


A belated birthday post. :)


5th of Jan.

My daddy actually wished me MERRY CHRISTMAS aka happy birthday. hahaha.


Parents bought me a birthday cake and celebrated straight away after i back from school.








7th of Jan.

Attended school curriculum activities. Gotta be active by now !




besties.

night went Restaurant Open Range for dinner.




 I like his hairstyle wee :D



 He's one head above from me ! hahaha


LOL craziness hahahaa



Girls reached earlier before us.

 Yee Mun :)
 Friends.

 Wan yi. :)

 Me, Wan yi and Steven.:)

Order foods and eat eat eat. Then my boyfie said that there was no birthday cake for me, they didnt bought it. Then i said it was okay. I think he lied. The girls said they go buy the cake , so i said okay awkwardly.

For quite a time, Yie Kwan phoned me from the bakery shop i guess with few other friends. She asked what flavor i want for the cake, large or small one. Then i thought they really didnt bought me a birthday cake, kinda disappointed.

Yie Kwan took the birthday cake to our table and i put on candles. Then the boys was like ignoring me here , suddenly a birthday song played on. "happy birthday to you~ happy birthday to you~ " no one sing at first until my sis stood up and sang, and everyone followed. Many pairs of strangers eyes looking at us or probably me. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!




 Make a wish..
 Blowww~

Later that , i saw yee mun playing with her netbook, surfing internet i guess. They say there's something wrong with her netbook and call me to go there. "Why this video keep popping out ? Try click PLAY.." WHAT IS THIS LOL?! hahaha I clicked and this shows out...


I was shock . WHEN THEY TOOK THIS VIDEO AND I DONT KNOW AT ALL ?! I was more surprise when i saw my boyfie is in the video,even surprise when my tuition teacher showed up on the screen. I cant listen what they say cause it's too noisy there hahaha. But i watched the whole video ,repeated and repeated at home.

OPEN PRESENTS ! they want me to open on spot. So wanyi decided to take video my reaction hahaha.







 Ronica actually made these mini cakes her own, thank you girl ! It really taste good. You should teach me this recipe one day .
Part of the presents .

The boys lighted up the cake again and again ,make wishes and blew candles together hahaha




funny guys.


 Really touched with video and presents all,everything! Thank you all :) Girls, thank you for your work and efforts, besties forever? :') Mummy and daddy, thanks for buying me a new phone. Stay healthy always, ily. My boy, thanks for your present and everything. muahh~ My sis, thank you for singing me a birthday song for so loud at the restaurant! hahaha Overall, thank you everyone ! Hugs!
I had the best 17th birthday celebration !





No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos