Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, March 10, 2012

100312



Hello blogspot. Hello readers. I'm finally back to life with internet again. It's been an exhausted, brain-cracking week for me in school, the very first march test for this year. It's the fifth year of highschool and it was really unexpected that i have gone through this far. New and newer things came across our life, till i now realize that this is the year ,i need to put on all my efforts and hard work after for so long. Oh gosh. Freak out SPM. Been so lazy on memorizing the science terms, interstitial fluid ? sternum? atrial ventricular node? Brain goes KABOOM! God bless me.

Well ,short break after examination had just started. Homework package of every subjects was given, i haven't have a look of it ..yet. hahaha duh, it doesnt matter. *comforting myself for not doing it* just saying, i will do it SOON.For now, let's talk about recent.


 yeah, i got my short fringe. look alike which i got two /three years back ?



Here's my photo when i was  ..i had no idea when was it taken lols. maybe at the age of 14?
still that face -____- it's me right? abuden ! 


Photo taken recently.

 I have always wanted to change a hairstyle, coz it was way too boring with it sometimes.
So i tried for middle lined fringed ,and it looks like this..

 my mum said it was ..matured. nahh,never mind, i had my short fringe already. just forget about that,hahaha.

Next, rewind back to LAST MONTH. celebrated Delcan's 17 bday at boyfie's place.

 

Wanyi,Jiajia,me.





 the barbeque place.


The spa pool.

the six boys mermaids. hahaha.

Also,

 The 2012 school cross country event!

 Okay i have been using this peace sign too often, and my friend told me its actually a sign of FISH YOU in dunno what country. i must try to not using it anymore.

During the pre-cross country event.








On that official day of the event,

 Vanessa,me,Adeline and Cheryl (the first in our category)



Cute Denice.

I made it at the ranking of 45 over hundreds of students in Form 4 and 5 category,which is improved compare to last year at the rank of 60. whoa, i made it to earn my purple house some points. I wish this year purple house will get the champion cup throughout the year. Exciting for the sports day !

Next, HIKING!




that's all for today,chaos!



No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos