Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

sick!!!!!!!!!!!

haiz~
i am sick again..
just worry about next week Cameron Highlands trip~
this is the story..
my dad and mum decided this trip last last week..
they also got invited some of their friends come together with us~=.=
i can say:"oh...my ... god?!?!"
my mum said it is more fun with friends..
it's too late~~<<[i learned to say it from Ronica.haha!] it is my parents decision.. 29/11 going Cameron.. change to another topic.. if i am sick.. it could be tired along the trip..right? it might be boring trip~ just hoping faster get well from this SICK!!!
who called me to often drink water at home??

2 comments:

JJ said...

oo~~~~my dear fren~~~i go the trip of thailand on 28th November ah~~~><~~~~~i will miss u d ><~~~~~

Pinky Quek said...

u will miss me?
u wont come back jor arh?
T-T~
i also will miss you d~

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos