Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

sob...

27th december..
the day to take results..
very nervous at first..
the bad thing is m,y dad and mum are NOT going to take my results!!
my aunt is going to take..T.T
why my parents are always cant attend on my final report day???
__________________________________________________
looking at my school..
felt like"welcome home sweet home"!!!
hoping my friends have arrive..
when i arrive elaine and yee mun was there..
yie kwan had get back to Singapore..
maybe a trip there..
so her dad came to take her results..
after a while ronica came with her family..
ronica get the 9th in class..
happy she!!
i saw her almost cried!!
next is elaine..
elaine get the 14th in class
not bad elaine !!
yie kwan get the 4th!!
she was like the best..
no..is BRILIANT!!
we are happy for her
and me..
get the 11th..T.T
at the mid-term test..
i get 13th and ronica get 12th..
it was just close one number..
but now..
what i have done that a person had came betwwen us and that person get 10th???
argh!!
i am too poor for that..
i better work harder next year..
sob..
my mum also disapointed with my results..
she just keep scolding after i came back home
my aunt just say one word..
"not bad"
haiz..
good news is everyone in 1k are going to2K next year!!
moring section!!!
yay~^^


x Pinky x

3 comments:

JJ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JJ said...

paiseh....the post hv deleted tat is mine d...haha~~~~~i gt 9th...my mum also not dunhv say wat to me><~~~~~~~~TT

◤.♡. ιм ғaии ♥ 樊 .♡.◢™ said...

aiyor..
u all oso so gud..
mii still study afternoon class..
so cham..
T.T

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos