Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday mum!!




happy 40th birthday mum!!
growing old a year edi..
its been a tough years to work huh?
love u a lot~ MUAH!
i will be a good daughter for now,then and forever!! =D


my mum is a Filipino (Phillipines)
yea, i am an Asian kid! hehe~
for those friends out there, if you are a friend of mine.
you must be proud of that xD

Mum live in a small house with her parents and 8 bro and sis.
she was the 2nd youngest in her family.
they are very poor, so need to work to help family after graduate for secondary school.
some of the bro and sis just study kindergarten then start working already ><
my mum came to Malaysia to work when she was just 17!
she work as a worker in a mini grocery store at Pudu,KL
that time, my aunt was the bos for that shop.
there was the place she met my dad.
my dad choose my mum and married with her around 26 years old..
after two years..i was born!!

i really admired my mum, working so hard for our family.
she doesn't hope any money from us, just hoping us be a successful person.
i think every mum was like that, right?
mum is a very kind and keen person, she loves to have visitors in our house.
she was not greedy to help those poor people,maybe this is because she experienced with those feelings.

my mum cried sometimes when i get naughty.
the one who always made my mum cried was ME!
i felt sorry for that, and i always promise that i wont be stubborn again and listen to my mum.
but..the bad habit just wont let go. always stuck on me!! ><

my mum loves us very much.
although her mood was bad, she doesnt showed.
she still make us happy.

my mum is very strict person.(sometimes)
i remember..
i was 7 , i get 70+ for my mandarin test.
she kick me out of the door and locked me out there.
i cried for hours out there.
otherwise, she will lock me in the bathroom.
coz she knows i scared of dark and cockroaches.
but i know, this is all for my own good.
i didnt blame her.
She's my mum!!


I LOVE YOU MUM!

1 comment:

JJ said...

i luv ur mummy too><~~muahahha xDD

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos