Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, August 23, 2009

*blank*



school holidays had started.
being bored at home.
didnt went out for fun.
mum not allowed me to be out of the house, bcause of influenza A ==
*************************************************************************

cried last tuesday. T^T
who made me cried? my dad.
sometimes i just dont know why he treat me so bad.
i know i'm a stubborn girl at home and didnt hear my parents words.
always ignore them when they call me to do something.
did every kids at home was like that too?? ...

back to the point.
it was my sister!! she always late shower.
even having a nap , she's still wearing on a dirty school uniform!
after being scolded by my mum then she only will satisfy..

same situation..
it was around 4 o'clock in the afternoon.
i was playing steps online dancing game.
she was at my beside watching me playing the game.
before one hour, i have already scolded her to get a shower.
"nowadays H1N1 is very serious, you know? and you just came back from school.
can you just go get a shower? later you want to be scolded by mum? remind you now! faster go shower!!!! u wont bored to be scolded everyday for just a silly thing??argh! ;O"


GOOD THING!! she ignoring me!!
why does those younger ones didnt listen to elders!!!
so hard to be a sister!

later then, my mum came upstairs to scold her.
in my family, my dad and my sis is a very close "friends"
so my mum called my dad to advice my sis.
my dad came in to my room and saw we two at the room.
one playing, one watching.
.....
He scolded ME!!!!
"why are you there playing there? u are attracting your sister watching you playing!!
Jayne, go shower now..(jayne=my sis)"
OMG~ what is he talking?
HE IS BLAMING ME!!!! GOSH!
i really get mad coz he was scolding me like that!
then i answer back my dad!
"I AM INNOCENT OK?? YOU ARE HERE BLAMING ME BUT NOT SCOLDING HER??? I GOT CALL HER TO GO SHOWER, BUT SHE IGNORE ME! "

my dad went downstairs..
my mum shout " DONT QUARREL WITH YOUR DAD,HE'S ALSO YOUR OWN DAD, RESPECT HIM!"
okay!fine!
I closed the door with a huge "bang" sound..
turn off the computer with just switching off the switch.
Pinky cried.
lying on the bed.
hugging the big spongebob squarepants doll.

my mind was really confused.
dont know what to do.
i know the best way to release those madness..
CRY!
yea..cry will help me get better.
i was thinking why my dad love my sis more than me?
it is always like this.
having dinner..he will asked my sis
"that thing looks delicious.want to try some?"
he never ask me.

haiz..i have used to be treaten like that..
my mum wont like that.
sometimes i asked my mum why my dad so eccentric.
my mum will said " he is not eccentric, he just think you are already grown up and knows everything. about the younger ones need to care more than the elders.hope u understand.."
T_______________________________________________________T


what life is this??????
what kind of life challenge is this??????


♥ Pinky

No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos