Instagram

Instagram

Friday, December 4, 2009

4th of dec

freaking boring now!!
ronica and kelvin dunno go where d..
maybe went for dinner ..
faster come back ! swt

guess what time i woke up today..?sl
i woke up at 2pm!!!!!
when i went downstairs, my mum starring at me with weirdo eyes and said
"Good afternoon , miss pinky~"
haha!!so i take lunch as my breakfast! Photobucket


later then..i went wrapping my school textbooks.
so hardworking i am..hehe!
it takes time so long..around 1 hour for the wrapping stuffs..
I'm not using those already provided perfectly wrappings.
mine one is need to cut and fold ..sleepy

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

today is Joey 4 year-old birthday!!
happy birthday girl!!happy
you are finally 4, and you can go to kindergarten now..

she loves study and learning a lot, singing and dancing.



cuteee joey~




ps: one month till school reopen day! =D



No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos