Instagram

Instagram

Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Caroling 23 Dec.

Yesterday night, there's a Christmas caroling at my aunt house ( sg.long ).
she invited us to go there and celebrate together.
 
 random photos in my aunt house. ( garden )



Merry Christmas!!

















photographer : Jayne.
sometimes my sister is not good at photographing. this photo looks like my foot are not on the ground, look like im flying =.=



me at the garden..



My cousin brother's dog, Bibi!!



Jayne and Jason, my cousin brother with BIBI!!

Later then, me and my sister went camwhore.



Take 1




Take 2




Ignore me :X

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^**

Around 10.30pm,



THEY HAD ARRIVED!



the slim santa!!! xD He is trying to cheer up everyone with the 2 thingy.
haha~

Here starts the caroling, they borrowed us a song lyrics book for us.




 My Family.
Jayne, mum and dad. (from right)



My aunt

After the caroling finished, my aunt served them some food and drinks.



AH!! Santa claus in the house!!!! :D

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Guess who i met??
i also cant believe that i met her there.

It's SHI YING!!
a friend of mine.
she's one of the member of the caroling group.



Me and Shi Ying.



peace!!  ^^ v





That all for my 23th Dec..it's not too late to say MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos