Instagram

Instagram

Friday, February 26, 2010

Bangkok Trip - Happy Day 1


It's 1.26pm now.


It started on the first day.

for the whole night before the trip was horrible!
i cant sleep at all neither my sister. :(
my eyes are open widely for the whole night watching the celling fan spinning and spinning, heard the aircond sound in my ears.
then i woke up on 7am , starting to find something to eat! haha~

Get prepared.


the flight is on 3.15pm, it's still early for now to go airport right? zzz ( around 9am )

My parents.



Arrive airport around 12pm.

check in! Gate H8.


My family :)
Take some photos in the airport to spend time ..ahaha
i love the spongebob small luggage !! but too expensive =.=

in the airport LRT to duty free shops.

Jungle Park @ KLIA


the street near my hotel :)
can do shopping easily!

Hotel : Baiyoke Suite Hotel.
The view from my hotel room -40th floor


Good Night! :D


No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos