Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, February 14, 2010

I'm still here...!! :D

YO GUYS!
how's the reunion dinner last night?
for me its quite fun and happy.
my two aunts came to my place for dinner.
STEAMBOAT FOR 2010!!!
whoa! i'm sweating like hell after eating the "first round"..

the preparation..(:

they're making me hot HOT!! :S

there's more, but i didnt capture much!(foods)

 tiny tomatoes~ my mum loves it lots!!
healthy and high vitamins..
I'll eat it if forced. i think it is sour! 
but my mum said it is sweet =.=


not cooked. 
i made it myself, it's like yong tao fu.
but this is filled in boiled eggs without yolks. :)
yummy!
i gave myself 4 stars/5 stars
can be improved :)


steamboat + KFC!
i'm full after the 2nd round.
fast right? i cant eat much :(

living room decorations.

arh!! it's just FIREWORKS!!nice :D

 *^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

 I applied PURPLE color on my finger nails.
haha~
quite nice?
 

Happy TIGER year!! :D


这一年里,我祝福朋友们,亲戚和家人
平安,快乐,幸福,健康!
虎年快乐!!
wishing you all happy, safety and healthy!






No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos