Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

i'm in YELLOW!!





 

blekk..~~

 it takes around 1 hour to visit my grandpa and grandma's grave.
the whether wasn't that hot cos we arrived there at 8am.


 After that, me and my sis went to play at playground.
i know i'm still a young kid..haha!

Where you wanna go? i can drive you there :)

i call my parents drop us at the playground and told them we will walk back to my uncle's house.
i told them i know how to walk back there.
then we two crazy girls run to the playground and keep snap snap!! 


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

tell you what, WE'RE DA BEST SISTERS!

Photobucket

NEED TO KEEP FIT :D cos im fat :(

Photobucket

heee :D


okay. the sun in the sky is just like a giant spotlight(lee ping in YELLOW!)~~
run back guys!! HOT HOT..

Photobucket

wait wait..how to go back ady?
i know ..WALK! but which direction??
LOL!! =.=

count on my memory card + my dad said it before.
turn left..straight..turn right..guess whether i'm right?
yep!! i'm right!
pandainya!! :D

Photobucket

Photobucket

LOVE IS BLIND ??


ps: here comes the kerja kursus PMR 2010 sejarah :(
pss: much to do!! :(






No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos