Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's all about him him him him him.

"Forget about everything, love someone then go for it! World is gonna end.. "
  Mr Chin said. [ my tuition teacher,tell you what..he's awesome. ]


many incident happens around us, so appreciate what we have now.
Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.Don't hate then.

Recently addicted to song covers and keep watching at Youtube, it comes like a  hobby already.hahaa!
Listening songs is always my hobby , keep me relax and kinda enjoying , no negatives!
My friend of mine once taught me , i forgot what happened that time, let me think..ermm.. i am a forgetful person but i still remember i admire a boy when i was 6! LOL . okay, i give up, i forgot what is it. I was down or scared on something, he adviced me to listen songs by turning high volume and sing through the song. Oh! i remembered, it's when Eliz left. How are you, Eliz? :)

well go listen the song " All about him "by Auburn. damn nice!
maybe i'm kinda outdated,but nice song duh! :D

No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos