Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Ordinary girl !

Photobucket
Hello,I'm just an ordinary girl!

Photobucket
Birthday gift for my best friend,Ronica.

Photobucket
Friendship forever kay? (:
We had known each other for 4 years ,coming to 5 years! :D

Photobucket
the cutiee (:

gosh, saliva ! hahahaa

Photobucket
She likes to pull my hair ,like that! xD

^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^
 Last Sunday, went back hometown to pray grandparents at Johor.
Alarm sets on 6am, but my mum woke me up at 5am swt. Sleepy head wanna sleep );

Photobucket
Sun rises.

Photobucket
Slept in car, just awake :X

Photobucket
First destination, my uncle place. then we went grandparents grave to pray :)


Photobucket
Mum with the dunnowadthing. 
my uncle pluck it from some kind of tree for my mum. hahaha :D

Photobucket
Rabbits!

Maybe this year is rabbit year,so my uncle rare 3 cute bunnies! haha

Photobucket
They are snatching foods . more like KISSING! HAHA"hey the middle one, sim hoi lar! jor deng xD"

" My house is more like a zoo now.." said my uncle xD!

Later, we went to a mushroom farm. My aunt know the "mushroom boss" haha!
did a visit for the whole process of mushroomsss! :D

Photobucket
these are not mushrooms as u see, it's oil palms (: here cost a lot of $$ .

First experience to pay a visit at mushroom farm.
Photobucket
These mushroom spores is mixed with fertilizers and sawdust and yeast and something , then leave it for around 35 days to reproduce fresh mushrooms.

Photobucket
every rows of racks have a date written on the side, to mark as a sign of the bottles are put. then they will start collecting these mushrooms after 35 days.

Photobucket
this how the mushrooms are produce.

Photobucket
i have the opportunity to pluck off mushrooms from the bottless :)

Photobucket
 me with mushrooms! :D

Photobucket
colourful bottle caps :)

then went back aunt house to have shower.

Photobucket
Music never sleeps.
 Jason Chen, a music youtuber 's quote. :)

We went lunch after that, at a restaurant near my aunt house.
Aunt bring one plastic bag of mushrooms to call the chef to cook it.

Photobucket
Mum's cooking much better than this. :)

Back to KL, second destination- Sepang Goldcoast .
Photobucket

Photobucket
The roof.

Photobucket
Flowers.

Photobucket
Jason ,my cousin and Dad

Json aka Yu hua boy + botak boy + NS boy hahaha! kidding! xD

Photobucket

Photobucket
Daddy and I. love him :)

Photobucket

Sepang Goldcoast is located at Sepang , need to drive around 30 minutes away from Sepang Interational Airport ,KLIA. It's like a resort for relaxing and having great time for couples ,family and friends.

Photobucket
Cutie sis, Jayne.

It categorized to few different cottage , every rooms are sooo pretty and nicee ! The cottages are designed by Indonesia's concept like Bali Island @ Indonesia.  

Photobucket

Photobucket
Cottages are built up on the water, i mean sea! :D 

Photobucket
nice eh? i love this place! :D

Photobucket
Well, i think we will come over here overnight few days in future, not now. :)

Photobucket

I heart u, truly.

ps: 223th post! touched :')
pss: Exam marks ,unstable. :'(

No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos