Instagram

Instagram

Monday, July 4, 2011

BESTFRIENDSHIPS?

SMILE :)

WOOTS! Someone blog bout me :D Yes! Hi new best friend! Feel so proud have a friend like you. Of course i wont leave you neither my other friends ,or even a friend which haven spoke too each other for 10 words longer .hahaha ! Thanks for everything , you make my life more wonderful . I had really much fun with you these few days. Stop inviting me for outings larh! XD okay , should really stop by now. I found that you are a great friend who will understands me and care for me. You can give your trust on me, and of course i wont beg you or force you to tell me everything. hmm, we have similarities ? i guess. OWH! we have eyes, mouth ,hands and legs! hahaha just kidding. i think is our thoughts and attitude are quite the same. Agreed ? Thanks for everything ! YOU DARE SAY YOU DONT "LOVE" ME? HEE! Hey, I'm willing to be half lesbo eeek! ( Boy, you still have me larh,hahaha ) C: *hugs*

ps: to my other best friends, you are still my beloved besties.kay ? Forever. <3
pss: very first picture with Fowy! :D
psss:255th post! :)

No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos