Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Jealousy.


Before reading my post, go watch a video- By my side ,David Choi (official music video ) Love it :)

Tied up a bun on my wet hair after shower. then end up with curls. hahaha.

Well, i had headache AGAIN last night. Then went to bed at 10pm yesterday. Was just rolling around the bed, and suddenly somethingthatinevernoticed popped out on my mind. Jealousy,yea.. swimming in my mind that night.

All my friends ,maybe not all,but mostly. They have the things they wanted for just a short period. Money, you got it, then u got it all. For my own status right now, i shouldn't be jealous on my friends who have beautiful dresses and branded bags.Because i got the thing that i wanted too, but just need a little more time :) My parents love me and i love them too, sometimes i was begging like a 3 years old kid to get something i want. After parents bought it , i feel like i was wrong and i shouldnt waste their money with so much expensive things since i am still young to belong something. My parents would just say ,study hard okay? Heart flowing tears.


Who will be cuter than her? maybe mickey mouse? :D

My friends had big bedroom with nice furniture ,while i have a nice bedroom too! My friends had beautiful shirts and dresses which matches well to every event, while i have pretty clothes too but not much. My friends had expensive cars to sit and nice cellphones to use, while i have a local car to sit and good phone to use too! we cant compare everything with others. coz our stages are different. think about those who are lower stages than you. Those who earn money on the streets? they are jealous on people like us.

Jealousy, sometimes kills you and your family. I was always jealous my sister, coz i think my dad loves her more than me. Maybe it is.It's quite obvious when you see the way he treats , different. feeling so unfair,you know?  But i didnt bother it, just do the way i am, and tries to be the apple of my dad's eye. all went settled! Then now, i realise that jealous cant help you anything, so stop it. just be yourself. you will get what u want someday. God have eyes,trust me. maybe not now , maybe later or soon. :)

Dry lips :/ my eyes are like bling bling! Bedroom lights effect ,hehe!

I am an optimist,i believe. Always try to think the positive way in every problems.hahaha that's what we should do in our life! Seize your day,EVERYDAY! :D

ps: i wasn't against anyone, just my thoughts and advices. :D




No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos