Instagram

Instagram

Monday, September 5, 2011

Hmm,what's inside?


Feeling curious about this blog post title? watch this video and you will know more :)

"Hmm, what's inside the big black thingy (aka camera lens) here ? perhaps some biscuits for me?? :)"

CALM! Don't ever thought that your youtube player or whatever player that plays this video have problem! It's the video that i recorded, my fault. APOLOGIZE :P I had recorded this video yesterday and capture photos of her while recording. So it end up this stuck-and-play video hahaha,forgive me! If you still dont get it what's really cute in this video? playback from 0:20 ~ 0:26 :D awwwwwww, so cuteee <3 I dont know why she suddenly act like that ,and act unusually but cuteee. The definition of the word CUTE is ugly but adorable. sounds hard to understand..and i still dont understand it lols x) 

Maxwell, Kelvin's little bro :)

Aren't they two are just toooo cutee? ahhhhhhhh !Felling wanna pinch their cheeks! someone please stop me? hahaha. better yes,or they may become my victim! *EVIL LAUGH*hehehe

Kids are just simply adorable.not for some,super naughty ones :X







No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos