Instagram

Instagram

Friday, September 16, 2011

RANDOM PHOTOS !

There's some note books on my bed, there's some lazy thoughts on my head..haha!
(changed lyrics-Last Friday Night,Katy Perry *click*)

Peace ^^ v

Terrifying but true, final exam will be start on 7th of October till 4th of November ,more like SPM :(
Gonna start studying and work hard, but for now lazy worm have to update her blog first! :D
I was arranging some photos and musics in the laptop,messy @@ and saw some photos which i have not upload before,so i'm gonna post it here. Maybe some of it i got post before LOL just for fun haha.

2011 class photo shoot few months ago :)

I'm on the bottom row second from the left in case you cant find me.


the sign PEACE . Commonly use as camwhore addition sign hahaha. Fingers just come up naturally like that.

Pikachu , Doremon and Hello Kitty pancakes bought from night market :D


Free enough to play my camera at mua classroom :D

 Shrek and kids ! At my last trip to Penang :) Ignore ma face !

16 memorable birthday ! :D


ps: Just a random post LOL! XD



No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos