Instagram

Instagram

Friday, September 14, 2012

A temporary break.

Well, I have just finished my exhausting three weeks trials exam. I could barely sleep every night during exam weeks. Feeling anxious on the every single day, even now. Still don't understand why we have to have such pressure in life just because of an exam paper, for future i guess. Score in exam, you will get better future? It could be a YES or NO. It depends how you live through everything. 


Admit it, I acted cute lawls. Who doesn't wish to be cute? hahaha *slap*

Composition of studying and relaxing should be adjusted, for like 90% study,10% relax ? God bless!
 I don't care, i wanna relax for few days first or plan an outing with friends and enjoy to the max. 


 
 
My study table was never enough spaces for me,especially during the exam weeks. i could probably go find another table or maybe on the bed - - bad habit.

My dad once told that he was also hesitating the reason why we live in this life. what is the purpose? there will never be an accurate answer. But for me, my life is my happiness.

We live through ups and downs for a reason but i don't know what is it. As long as you live happy and healthy, then there's nothing to be complain about life right? except exams ! just kidding hahaha. stress out.


Do you think about future? i always think a lot bout it. How would it be in future? Seems that no one knows. I sometimes get afraid on my on future. How would it be if it doesnt came the same like we imagined and wished for ? But my mum told me that there's nothing to be afraid and just move on the every right steps you should take. I shouldn't be afraid on my future because my future in on my hand,right? future in your hand..reminds me to celcom. okay,random enough. 

Appreciate life, love life, fulfill life, care life. " But if i let you go..i will never know,what my life would be holding you close to me.." Current listening If i let you go- Westlife ,still an old love song. :D

ps: my blog my story, my thoughts and feeling to be expressed. Don't judge me please :D



No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos