Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Work / Study?

Finally...got to sit in front of the screen and get my blogging mood ON. imma lazy bug lol.

Its a month after SPM, things going where they suppose to be. I got my part time job, working at the office. In case you wanna know more about my job, continue reading the Q&As please. Else, just skip this part. Thank you.

How do you find the job?
Well, i got offered by my mum's friend who is working as an accountant in the finance department of a company.

What do you work as?
I am the temporary assistant in finance department.

What do you do there?
I do random stuffs, key in systems,send emails, file up documents, calculating, do checking, paper jobs and more.

Do you know about accounts? how u help with that?
No i dont. i remembered i once learn about debit and credit in form 3, KH subject. I learning bit by bit from there, so i could help on some easy, minor journals.

How's your working environment and colleagues?
The company just shifted here few months ago, so it was all new. Everyone is friendly and funny here, was out of my expectations.

Any words to say about your first part time job after high school?
It was like living in an adult world already. new experience but i still prefer studying ..first. hahaha. thanks for the one who offer me such a good job. thankyou :)

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*
In school, it's not about studies only but relations between friends and you.
Friends are way too important in our life. There's one video on youtube had wakens up my mind more about friendships and schools. watch! it's worth it. :)



Yee Mun, Me and Denice (left to right) ignore the front one , Mar Bei Bei :P juz kiddin


I love u girls ,miss you all. :( Didnt got a chance to take photo with other friends, because they are still dealing with SP paper. ya, we left the examination hall earlier.

 that's all for now, getting a little tired. BYE!













No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos