Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, March 21, 2013

SPM results.

So.. the results are finally out this morning.

It was a sleepless night yesterday, my eyes were closed but my brain doesn't shut down at all. It's so tiring this morning when i woke up. Get myself ready and go for breakfast. I can't even eat something as my heart can't stop beating. I'm nervous,yup. I had a phone talk with the bff,yee mun for like 1hour 40minutes last night just to make myself calm. SLEEPLESS and DREAMLESS night. Just worrying about how the results will be.

I arrived at school around 10.30am. Meeting old mates was truly fun, miss them so much till i forgot to take any photos with them. Some changed,some unchanged.

Some of my friends have checked their results through sms or online by phone. Well i don't have that courage to check using that. I prefer to receive the result slip from my teacher on my hands.

My form teacher:"Congratulations Lee Ping, 8As 2Bs.."

I stunt for a moment, counting the As on the paper. Stood up and walk away from the table. I didn't feel happy or depressed. But end up crying. Not sure it was happy tears or sad tears. Nahh, I was aiming for straight As of course. Didn't expect that I got an A+ for my add maths as it was the hardest subject ever for me. Well.. my boy who always did better than me,was one of the straight As students, proud of him.

My family didn't disappointed on me, they know i did my best..I love you all. Thank you for all the support from my family ,my boy ,friends and teachers. Congratulations for those who get results that you desire. Don't be sorry if you can't get what u wished for. Everything is over, shouldn't leave regrets. So just be happy with it,satisfy with it. Future doesn't prove on this piece of paper. All the best in future and college life! Study hard, pray hard if you wanna score better,juniors!

I am officially graduated from high school and new stage of life may begin. GOOD LUCK to me and everyone !





No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos