Instagram

Instagram

Monday, June 10, 2013

A thousand years.

Oh hi ! As you can see above this post title,obviously I have been not updating my blog for a very very very long time- like a thousand years u know what i mean, if that even make sense. Well, i have my own reasons, and now I'm gonna tell you why.

SO HERE'S THE STORY GOES, after i get my SPM results.

Some people might go and have fun after that but i actually went home earlier to apply scholarships for certain college and uni. I applied for local college scholarships and Singapore one. I would say that it wasn't an easy task for someone like me who is unambitious, it's not directly meant that way.. just i don't really know what my future career is. I like maths, i learnt musics and arts, i almost like everything (except sejarah) and i just can't find a suitable course for me.

I once told my parents that i wanted to go for college to take pharmacy course. In the case of tuition fees and my not-so-good results, i gave up on that thought. okay skip skip.

If you are wondering,yes my boyfriend and I applied scholarship for the same poly and same course in Singapore, and we are so lucky enough that we were invited to have an interview session there in Singapore. After weeks of waiting, they accepted us. We had our medical checkups, student pass, banks, accommodation and stuffs done within a month. busy busy busy!

Till today, everything is steady already. I'm back to my sweet home after few months studying there ( having my term break now). I had fun with my school and course as well. Engineering course wasn't that bad for a girl, trust me.

I chose this way for my own, not for my family,not for my bf. Although it's far away from home, i still hope that i can stay contact with my family and friends. Sometimes when i miss home, I will tell heart stories to my bf or my roommate or even skype to my mum. hahaha.

Well that's all, see my poly life photos on my fb or insta for more,lazy to type much forgive me. hehee


the bf, me ,the bff.



ze classmates 


club events


first participated competition


and the random photo of me checking on instagram and the Starbucks drink.

k bye.



No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos