Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

a good start

hello everyone who are used to be my readers, i know i know..some may had forget me or leave this dusty and not-updated blog of mine. Life after secondary school was much hectic than you could imagine , went out of the house in the morning and back at night. nobody ain't got time for that :X

so something brought me up here today, I'm on my one month half semester break now in my precious homeland. Some people told me that i should get a part time job to spend my hols, but i refused. I WANNA ENJOY MY HOLIDAYS TO THE MAX (if i have MORE money) lawls.


fyi, my poly only got 2 semesters in a year and yeah one semester had gone byebye~ the first semester was as good as always , i did really well in my exam. (Y) applause for me! hope i can maintain it till the end.






                   may the following semesters will be better than the previous one. hwaiting! :) 

No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos