Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, October 18, 2008

my life..

on the 5th of January, around 9.00am..
a baby was born in Klinik Samuel ,Pudu,Kuala Lumpur.
the baby's parents was so exicited and happy for their new born baby..
and the baby was named as Pinky Quek Lee Ping..
that baby was ME..
I love mickey mouse..
I love pink,black and white stuff..
I love my idol that crazying me..JAY CHOU!!
I love my family..
I love everybody..
I love my life..
I love GOD..
I love everything that i have..
i just hate one thing..
that is my stubborn habbits..
i live with my parents in a flat that located in cheras..
many years passed..
i'm growing so fast..
my parents tought me to stand properly..walk...run...and everything..
when i was about 2 years old..
another baby was born..
and that was my young sister..
named Jayne Quek Lee Ching..
i am so happy to have a someone to company with..^^
after 3 years, i was going to a kindergarten "Tadika Suria Jaya"
the teachers tought me to read..write..sing...
i get first in class every year..^^(i'm nt lying..)
i still remember till now~
i study there for two years..
then i went to primary school..
"SJK(C) Chin Woo, Pudu"
i studied there ,cause my dad was working there nearby..
so can fetch me home easily..
in that school..
the "smart" me also get many trofys..
2002-standard 1
=first in class(in second class)
2003-standard 2
=4th in class(in first class)
2004-standard 3
=5th in class(in first class)
2005-standard 4
=4th in class(in first class)
then..
i move to Bandar Mahkota Cheras..
of course,i also shift to SJK(C)Batu 11,Cheras...
2006-standard 5
=first in class( the fifth class)
2007-standard 6
=6th in class(the third class)
UPSR get 6 A's ..haha~
science get B....T-T
2008-form 1
studying the good class...
cause get good results in UPSR..^^
my life is till now...
but it doesnt mean it will stop forever in here..
i still have story for university..my carrer..my future....
this is my life~
and i will post it all in this blog...
hope everyone will like it~

1 comment:

Jayne Quek said...

Wow..
so good lol
same with me
haha
i am your sis mah
bye bye
good life..ok?

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos