Instagram

Instagram

Friday, November 18, 2011

Shingles?


I went school today for report card day with my dad and sis, it wasnt like before. there's no nervous feeling at all,maybe coz i knew my results earlier :) my position is so not stable, get 3rd in class and 39th in 503 form 4 students. i believe that i still can improve more than that ! congrats to my dar who stands 12 place in front of me, he's great ! Hope i can go to the first class next year .

 I always love Christmas day more than Chinese New Year although can get lots of angpau,dont know why,maybe i just love the feeling of joy and ...all of it! But i guess i'm not gonna be celebrating with my dar and my friends this year :(

There's a terrifying thing that happened on me since few days ago. A disease. Shingles, it called. 生蛇 sheng she in chinese.

I realize it when i was having shower then i feel rashes on my back on last Monday. then i called my mum to see it what is it. It's like bubble filled with water inside, it's small and stick together in one part of my back. It's like a picture of a snake. I didnt decide to post out a picture of my back cause it may look disgusting to you . It didnt came up seriously but my dad brought me to clinic yesterday. Doctor gave me some pills and cream . If it affect other part of my body , then it means it gets more serious and probably will die. She also said that i maybe ate too much poisonous food like seafoods and stress ( i guess is for the final examination). I'm scared but i try not to, i didnt even have a good night sleep yesterday. Now, i am still okay but little pain over the area of my back. Hope i will get well soon ! :)

ps: 280th post !
meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos