Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Heal+ing

Yes, my back is starting to heal . I went to see chinese traditional shi fu to catch the "snake" on my back last night since many of my friends call me to do so. I wasn't nervous or scared just hoping it cure soon. I went there i sat on a chair. Uncle heated up a brown liquid (medicine) in a bowl then used dontknowwhatthing dipped with the medicine and put it on my fluid-filled pox, i called it. It wasn't so hot at first, it gave me a comfortable feeling after he put the heat because it's itchy ! then it becomes hotter ,ouch ! my mum was beside me holding my shirt " Ah ! pain !" i finally spoke out a word. after that uncle gave me few pills and medicine to put on my back.He said the "snake" is starting to grow but it's growing in slow motion. I feel much better after the treatment, i feel.. not tight on my waist. it's like something tightening my waist before. I cant eat meat,just plain rice and more vege. That's a torture!  Well, now my back is slightly painful but still fine. 

I'm fine :)

ps: touched on my friends concern,they even texted and phoned me. thank you.love you all !

No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos