Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Changed.


Listen this song,it melts my heart. I wanna watch Breaking Dawn so badly :(


I am a naughty and stubborn kid when i was young. I always offend my parents, against their words. I admitted that i hate it whenever my parents scolded me especially my mum. I guess in this whole wide world, parents had the responsibilities to teach and instill good kid in a family. But mum is the one who always spit out word earlier before dad. I just thought that my mum just so annoying and keep on blablabla in such a small mistakes. I would just give a black face and go upstairs with a loud bang on the door. Crying under my blanket and vent out my anger is all i do after that. I wish my mum would come to comfort me, she will but not always.  I am a bad tempered person. I think i am right and they're wrong. Thinking why they just care so much ? At that moment, i started to think. Everything happens for a reason right ?I started to think about them. I started to think on their sides. I started to feel that everything will be solved if I really did mistakes then just apologize. If you think you're right, then go tell them. Our world haven't invent such technology that we can see other people's thoughts up on their heads. They wouldn't know until you tell them. That's what i thought. The sense of hate had just faded away.


Don't know since when, i started to have a friendly talk with my mum, telling everything that happened after school, who i met, what i heard, what i saw. She's willing to listen deep in my heart. And that's a good thing. I always sit down and listen patiently every single word from my mum. I guess this is called toleration.  Every parents loved their children, it's just how to communicate and tighten the bonds between this relationship. I even asked why i been cane so much when i was young. I still have much memories of my childhood. I was locked outside of my house before because i didnt get an A for my chinese test at the age of 7. Terrible? Cruel ? For now, i don't think so. Maybe I'm the first child in the family and my parents putting big hope on me. That's not wrong right? Who's parents not hoping their child to be success , NO? that's kinda impossible. Well , i felt that i had changed and my parents too. I'm not saying that my parents are threatening me,but just want me to be good. I understand, i really do. Mum changed me.

Automatically, the friendly talk had create trust ,care and love bond between me and my parents. I tell them everything that they should know. I tried to let them trust on me and i shouldn't betray or disappoint them. I am a teenager, i know how it feels. I am a daughter , i know how to be one. hahaha. Kinda emotionally in this post.  Don't cry out if you're reading this post, mummy ! You should be happy to have a daughter like me ! HAHA ! Love you both, dad and mum.

Sky changes color, world changes weather, so as us. :)





No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos