Instagram

Instagram

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Blogging on phone.

It's 1.20am now.
I can't get to sleep at all..
Playing with the iPhone (*~*)
Today moning,I uploaded a few old photos of my primary school.(sjkc chin woo).
Met a lot of old friends there..miss them a lot!
Can't believe I still can contact them since I transferred school to sjkc BATU sebelas (going to standard 5 that year.)
They still have their old face,due to my memories..I still remember the names of each of them..
Some of them really can't reconize me already if they didn't saw those pictures.
Haha!! xD
Felt happy to get back contact with them.


Woots!First time blogging on phone.
Typing also need a proper spelling,can't use short and simple spelling.
If using shortforms,it come out an error and it will change to other similar words.
Otherwise you need to type it one by one,and that's waste time.
Wrong spellings will automaticly be changed to correct spelling..this is a part of the benefits..:)

Wait wait!why i feel like I am promoting iPhone ??swt!=0=
I
Gosh!suddenly can get the Blinky typing pointer back to it's place!!

That's all for now..nights people!! It's already morning man!! :\


Loves,pinky quek.

No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos