Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hangouts @ the mines

it was 8.30 in the morning, i know i was too early to get up from bed.
but i was scared to be late..
we had informed to arrive at mines at 10am ( freaking early!! =.=)
yeeyin came pick up me and yiekwan then we reached there before  after the boyss..
we thought we were earlier than the boys..=.=

After buying movie tickets, we went to eat breakfast + lunch..
boys ate Mcdonalds while girls ate Sushis..whoa!haha





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


 weird emotion =X i mean me!

Photobucket

after that we went for karaokes, boys went to tokens centre ..

Photobucket

karkar and yeeyin~

Photobucket

me and yeeyin =]

Photobucket

camwhore before the movies starts!!! fast fast!

Photobucket
elaine , me and sarah

Photobucket
 me , sarah, ronica and elaine

Photobucket

Photobucket
me and ronica..

Photobucket
sarah, me and elaine

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

me and sarah~

Photobucket


watched 2012..


it really is a great movie~!! highly recommended YOU to watch it!!


it's around 6.30pm,the boys was decide to eat dinner at kfc, so we girls go back home first..

Photobucket

first time took picture with Jason ( 2 person )..hey! don't misunderstanding, we are just best friends =]

really had fun yesterday, happy holidays guys! xD






No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos