Instagram

Instagram

Monday, November 30, 2009

Leeping! It's just a dream..

Last night, i went to bed around 10pm.
and i had a dream. zzz

I dont know whether the dream is good or bad.
but now it is still spinning in my head!!

here's the dream goes...

 That day, we went to school as usual..
                   when recess time, i met kaishen in our class.
He was surrounded by some classmates and he looked happy,
they all chatting loudly.

i went forward to take a look.

" What thing makes you so happy??"
" Hey! you're here! tell you something.i already know my final exams results!!teacher told me.."
" Really? so what's your position in our class?"
" If i'm not wrong..i get the 6th in class!! "
What?? oh my god! it was unbelievable.
"Oh..grats to you.."

 * me
* kai shen

what position in class i'll get? how's my results?

i have not much confident to get good position for this time..
i have to satisfy if get bad results right? if kaishen really get better than me..
nothing have to surprised right?

how come i will dream about this..?
maybe i'm too worry about it  tear





No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos