Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, November 8, 2009

random post =D

WOW!! This is the 111st post for my blog!!


Photobucket

3 day down and 3 more days to go..

now i am doing revision with history.
seldom pay attention in class while having history period,
and now i'm going to need more hardworking!! =C

Photobucket

getting BIG trouble with SEJARAH..
 
Photobucket
 Photobucket

I told my mum that history is not really important for our career next time,
dont know why we are here studying this useless subject.
i thought my mum is gonna support my words.
the situation changed, my mum scolded me and tell me that history is one part of our life.
just take it as a knowledge..
she was talking like those historical people..O.O"

Photobucket

oh gosh! KH~~~~ =C

my most dislike subject..
dipaksa read more lah..
kesian~~ KH is the 1 of the important subject in PMR


Photobucket

the long school holidays are coming very soon.
my parents are deciding to have a trip at somewhere..
but it is still not confirmed..
pleassee dont tell me the plan first, i will lost my attention for my final exam!~
im looking forward for it.. hehee~


Photobucket


GOOD LUCK GUYS! =]













No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos