Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Actress.

Pretending to smile. Pretending to be happy.
Just pretending that I am okay in front , but not at back.
Another day for a down heart to go. I am a actress if I keep pretending! Hahaa..
I pretend to laugh again.

I cried this morning at sains pertanian class, let's count that I'm not lucky with those Malay boys. Tears flow, it just feel good to cry sometimes. I thought of those who do bad things will have their pay back,why should I really mind it? Just pretend that I'm unlucky today.then I stop from tears, continue for my lesson.

Forgive and forget. Thts what Justin told me last time when I cried ,get bullied.
I will always remember that. He was a good friend,who cares and have wide knowledge. He knows many things that we don't know.he knows what's right for him. Happy for knowing him (:

God knows it all, I'm just 16. Just a begining of my story. Be strong!(:

Pinky Quek.via iPhone

No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos