Instagram

Instagram

Monday, April 4, 2011

It's all about me!

Photobucket
Me @ school

Saw this survery at Joee's blog     , seems interesting. It been so long didnt do posts like this. And i'm gonna do it to let you know more about me through my blog :)

TEN things about yourself:

  1. I love musics.
  2. I love photographings.
  3. Easily get crazy if addicted on something.
  4. I love to eat veges, but not fish :)
  5. I like Mickey Mouse and also his friends!
  6. I have a scar on my right eyebrow ( accidently incident when i was 2.)
  7. I fell down before from a motorbike and have few scars coz i tried to ride it at my hometown.
  8. I like smooth colors, maybe pink? that suits my name :)
  9. I hate guys that being rude with me.
  10. I hate boys that didn't take the first move! haha
Photobucket
 Spot yellow ball. looks like a tennis ball from my sight :) i zoomed max!

NINE of your favourite songs:

  1. Grenade-Bruno Mars
  2. Just the way you are- Bruno Mars
  3. 开不了口-Jay Chou
  4. All about him- Auburn
  5. 说了再见-Jay Chou
  6. 龙卷风-Jay Chou
  7. You and me- Lifehouse
  8. Just a dream- Nelly
  9. Up- Justin Bieber
  10. Like a star- Tae Yeon
Photobucket

School field. it's clean eh :)

EIGHT things you love/like:
  1. My piano
  2. My closets
  3. My guitar
  4. My pink things!
  5. My room full of mickey!
  6. My Camera
  7. My memorable photos
  8. My phone!
Photobucket
Physics class!


SEVEN people you’re glad to have in your life:

  1. My parents
  2. My sister
  3. My besties 
  4. My friends
  5. My future boyfriend or husband? hahaa
  6. My relatives from M'sia.
  7. My relatives from Philippines.
Photobucket
Photobucket
 Jia Bei and I ,a good friend of mine.

SIX things you dislike:
  1. tuitions! sometimes hehe
  2. study sometimes too!
  3. disturb me while i'm in a good sleep.haha
  4. making annoying noise sometimes.haha
  5. broke my favorite stuffs! x(
  6. Rude words :X
Photobucket
Cameras in different people, different angles.
 
FIVE things you wish you could say to FIVE different people right now:


  1. Parents- I love you forever!
  2. Sister- We love you, so please be good kay? Obey mum .
  3. Future lover- I will love you always, wish u do too! hehe
  4. Besties- Be strong. I'm always here.
  5. SOMEONE- Dont text me if you need me only kay!?!? @@
Photobucket
Went ICT room when photography club meeting.
 
FOUR ways to win your heart:


  1. Be nice to me :)
  2. Prove something that you love me.
  3. Honesty and caring!
  4. Be there always when i need you :)
Photobucket
 SEEE! WE HACKED KELVIN'S FB ACCOUNT!HAHA!

THREE things you’ll most likely never forget:

  1. Family
  2. Friends
  3. Who are in heaven :)
Photobucket
Adeline and I. A sweet girl :)


TWO things you do everyday:

  1. Eat!
  2. Play !
Photobucket
I want my blue sky back!

ONE confession:
Sometimes girls doesnt exactly mean what she said, it's just a answer for you to not worry about her.


No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos