Instagram

Instagram

Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm a banana already.

OBT? OpenBookTest. 5% for the mid-term test,free bonus marks.
I have 10 subjects on me. Yes, i dropped Chinese subject for like few weeks ago? right after my first test with 58 marks for Chinese.OMG haha I made my decision,never go back.
Lame excuses :
1. I'm not interested at all.
2. I always cant score well.
3. I don't like it to memorize so much things that i not understand (same as point 3)
4. I realize many of those PROs dropped it.
5. Chinese subject hard to score A in SPM.
6. Too stress with it! haha just kidding.

10 subjects to hardworking with! :D

Photobucket

FIGHTING! 
5% will come useful for you although it kinda sounds less to you.

Denice taught me something-- Finger Hand signs. (:

Photobucket

Hope you understand what i'm trying to say,if i do this action to you! :D Loves!

1 comment:

YweizZ said...

Aiyaaaa~ love me ahh??? xDDD

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos