Instagram

Instagram

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Dream Comes True ?

chase after your dreams Pictures, Images and Photos

Dreams! my title for my first term English oral . Teacher gave us this title, interesting title indeed.
Dreams about future or stories behind when we sleep? :) I wrote my future. Although i still have no idea what's my occupation in future, i wrote about what i have dreaming for these 16 years in my life.

We did oral today. Some didn't talked about their dreams.Chee haw talked about the meaning of roses,interesting topic! if we take over the flower bouquet from someone with right hand means acceptable. left hand means not. 15 roses means "sorry, please forgive me!" 1 rose means love at first sight. i cant memorize it all. haha! Delcan talked about Gay Couples? true! Jason talked about his literature, he didn't prepared anything. Yee yin talked about her future occupation. Yujuin and honn ming talked about their ambition -Pilot. Chia Pau talked about the breath-taking on an aircraft, her essay is great! 

Here's my essay goes, sorry if there's grammar mistakes. I'm still working hard :)

As we grow up having our ideal life set in our minds, we know that what we would like to become and what we want to do when we grow up. Our dreams become very simple as time goes on. Everyone doing hard to achieve their dreams and realise that it is not that easy.

Seeing through around this world, we will find all kinds of people exist i this world. I have been stimulating by my dream, from the day I knew why I came to this world to so far and even in future,which making me different from others. It is like a grocery checklist, write out what you want to buy on a piece of paper with small square beside it. Go to the grocery shop ,take a trolley and start searching for the things that you had list out. I believe that an effort and hard work could lead to success. For me, success is a choice not a chance and we are the one to choose whether to seek and fulfill them or let them sit under the sun and dry till they cannot longer to be used. It is a goal, an aim, a direction of my life, to lead a better life. As my dreams, I dream of having a successful career and happy life.

After 10 years, I will be studying, working, traveling , meeting new people in this huge society, enjoying every moment and learning from many new experiences. In order to enjoy a happy family life, having a good partner who cares and understanding.

Our childhood dream was full of imagination and colorful. Dreaming about living in a fairytale, being with Prince Charming and live happily ever after. When i was a kid, I always dreaming of going to a trip to Paris. I love traveling.. The photo of my dad taken in Paris had influenced me so badly. I love the historical buildings and the lifestyle in Paris. The most important part was the Eiffel Tower in Paris! If i go there, i will take a lots of photos of the Eiffel Tower in different angles with my camera.

From now on, I will continue my studies till university and earn lots of money for myself and my family. I am just an ordinary girl. I make wishes. I have dreams. and i still want to believe that anything can happen in this world for us. Let's achieve our dreams together!

* APPLAUSE*

ps: 4K students came our class too, making me so nervous with their applause ><
pss: i actually add a song lyric to my essay! hahaaa xDD
psss: This is my mostlongestwords post ever! xD

" The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams."
- Eleanor Roosevelt

No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos