Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Tranformation.


I was arranging photos in my computer few days ago. Decided to combine some photos to see my high school years transformation. I was thinking whether i should make one with next year , so it would be seems complete.  But i guess I'll post it out from Form 1 till Form 4 first. It's fine ! haha.

Self camwhore

Time flies. It's December already. People think of Christmas Day, so am i ! Loving Christmas, season of greetings and presents. I usually didn't receive any Christmas presents but i did receive wishes and joy. That's enough to make me happy.FYI, I will be not around here at Malaysia during Christmas day. Going travel duhh,sobs.

In school uniforms.

The last month of year 2011, there's much preparation to do for next year. Next year will be a big year for my sis and I. I'm sitting on SPM while she's sitting on PMR. I can't believe i have grown up and going to light up 17 candles on my birthday cake next month. Previous years at high school was like happened few months ago. When i was in primary school, see those pretty secondary school's girl with light blue pinafores. I was so admire them one thing.. why they are bringing so less books?! hahaha. Now I'm one of them already. Still so many books though. :D

Next year will be my last year of school years. I shall appreciate until the last moment of it ! The happiest moment in your life is still during schooling years. Cheers ! :D

Here's a song for you all.








No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos