Instagram

Instagram

Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas !


It ain't on Christmas day yet, but i early wish you all have a blessed Christmas day (next week..). I'm going for a holiday trip to Taiwan tomorrow, wish me a safe trip. lol happy holidays to everyone too. Well, everything that had listed down on my checklist is in my bag and luggage now. Hmm, yea nothing left behind. 

Going to have Christmas day at Taiwan this year. It'll will fun ,i guess. hahaha. "Oh Christmas tree..oh Christmas tree.. la la la la la~" (only know sing this part.. -.-) No Christmas tree in my house this year SOB. argh gotta wait till next year. :( uhh..never mind, the Christmas trees out there are way soo nicer then ours. I like the white Christmas trees with red color decorations hanging on it.

Talking crap lols. Don't know what to say :/

Recent photos.


Merry Christmas ! :D

ps: I'll miss you all. Bye.




No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos