Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Understanding.


Yesterday, chat quite long with him last night. I'm always a positive thinker but i also think too much sometimes. Some little things, i can make it really big and take it really serious. I can think about that thing for sooo long. Sometimes will just sit there daydreaming. It happened once when i was thinking something then decide to go have a drink of water, i actually took the cup and walk to the toilet. what the ?! Am i suppose to remain my position and pour out water into my cup ?

Messages from someone make us misunderstood sometimes. You don't even know how is the sender feels when he/she sends the message to you. You read the message with a higher tones but it may not exactly like that. Face to face is the best way to express feelings i guess,not through messages. Messages are texts that suppose to be short and simple,as it known as SMS, not long essays. Sometimes i easily get misunderstanding their meanings in messages. Sometimes was thinking what is in his mind ? I have to find it out myself. Girls are hard to understand, well i can say boys are hard to understand too, sometimes.( I used too much "sometimes".. O.O )I think he's like this but actually he's like that. Confusing duh. This is called human communication, one of the benefits- understanding that person who you talked with.Make sense. LOL. 

So, if you have problems with someone,confess or whatever thing. No texting. No phone calls. Straightly talk to him/her ! You can even observe their expressions and body languages. Conclusion, I love the way he speaks to me. LOL I rather talking with him all day till we have to drink lots of water to recover our voices than texting. I'm not a mind reader, just wanna understand more.

He understands me, maybe not completely.So do I. But it's still a process. (: 

ps: I'm not having any problems with him. Don't worry ! Simply my thoughts.
pss: Click on the Nuffnangs ads up on the header or at the sidebar of this blog, please? Take a look or just click it. I'm trying on something. :)



No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos