Instagram

Instagram

Sunday, July 5, 2009

big work has DONE!

woke up at 8am yesterday~
damn tired~
there's no choice..i need to go to school and my primary school to get my sister's report card..
my primary school--SJK(c) Batu 11 cheras







i really miss my primary life..and friends..



arrive school at 10am..
they all scold me for coming late~==
we are out of brush..then teacher ,siew and kelvin went to buy the brushes..
they went to buy brushes for 1 HOUR!!!!
teacher sure bring that two fat guy go eat one..zzz
they say they spend time at mamak shop there..too many ppl~
luckily they have buy food for us..if not..kill them!



steven with a hand covered with paint~><
this is his hand print on the floor..zzz


nice pose huh?


ronica~~ =]

finish cleaning and painting at 2pm..it was really fun~ ^^
went to Jusco yesterday..so bored~





take care~

♥ Pinky

No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos