Instagram

Instagram

Friday, July 3, 2009

fever!

yesterday went to my aunt shop to meet my cousin..
he just came here for working[?](maybe...)
he doesnt change a lot..
still that old face~

back home at 10pm..
cant sleep well that might..my whole body was "broken"
cant move cause of pain~><

today morning was so tired..zzz
and i doesnt want to jump out of my bed~
.....................
i was ill..FEVER~
LOL!!

at that moment, i didnt seem nervous =.="
doing as usual..
after having breakfast,i took a pil of penadol to eat..
my mum ask for the reason taking medicine~

that time, i realized that i have almost all features of H1N1!!!!
FEVER! COUGH! COLD! TIRED! PAIN! GOD!!
i still feeling okay that time..so i went to school~
my mum was going to bring me to a doctor after school..

i told my classmates that i was fever..
everyone was talking about bla bla bla~
"why u came to school, you know that virus will infect us onot?!?"
"why u come to school?"
"the whole school students will having holiday for a week..yeah!"
everyone was buzzing about H1N1..included ME!><

going very well at school..'
feeling better now~.. didnt see doctor yet..~just eaten penadol again..
i am okay!! nth to worry about ..k?

tomorrow i am going to my primary school..coz my young sis need to take results~
going to school too..painting ! this time sure perfect~ coz Cik Durrah(class teacher )is joining too =]


take care guys~
love you all~




♥ Pinky

No comments:

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos