Instagram

Instagram

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

i love you..dont go away..



mid-term exam results had known..
we are going to separate to different classes by comparing results between 2K and 2L..
2L was fixed as the best class for all form 2 classes..
for those who get A's in Mathematics and science are going to 2L..
so do i..>< style="font-weight: bold;" size="4">cool!
2k is extremely fun!2k rocks! 2k is the BEST!!!
now and forever...

i love all of my friends in my class..my gang...
hoping teacher change mind ..
i have a lot of fun in 2K..
2K is like a happy garden..where happy memories gathered~the place where friendship begin..

I

YOU


♥ Pinky

3 comments:

JJ said...

yeah...2K is the best im my heart too...>< *high 5* 2K gave us many sweets memories...i love 2K forever...><

JJ said...

*in

Pinky Quek said...

*high 5*..will be always the kreatif !!

meant to be Pictures, Images and Photos